Saturday 1 August 2015

Tips by Permanent Hiring - How to face illegitimate questions in interview?


In case you're searching a new job or want to change the current job then you must understand that you will have to face some most unusual and tough questions during the interview session. Facing these type of questions are somehow okay but employees must remain careful when the interviewer start asking illegitimate questions
Amid prospective job interview process employers will attempt to accumulate as much information about the interviewee as could reasonably be expected through direct legal questions yet some of the time they can ask simple yet unlawful questions. It totally depends upon the interviewee to perceive such questions for what they are being asked.
Asking questions which is based on some protected categories like nationality, disabilities, gender, race, marital status, conviction record etc. which can cause discrimination, comes in the category of illegal questions. Asking such questions which can elicit information on these categories and can discourage employees from sharing these personal details is considered as an unlawful act. These questions can be like:
  • How old are you?
  • Which religion do you follow?
  • What is your marital status?
  • Have you ever been arrested for criminal offence?
  • Have you ever faced harassment on sexual ground?
These are the direct question which some of the interviewers may ask you in the interview. But these questions do not carry any basis related to job. So being an interviewee you must understand the intent of the company behind these illegal questions. You must be smart enough to reply to these questions wisely or else you can strongly deny giving reply to these personal questions.
Permanenthiring.com suggests the job seeker to get prepared to face variety of questions in the interview and to address the concern and intent hidden behind the questions being asked.

3 comments:

  1. I used to be feel desperate while facing any interview just due to my low confidence level..then I joined permanent hiring for building my self-confidence as well as skills and after a month I found myself with full of confidence.i was very glad to my concern with permanent hiring.really happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am graduated in BCA and wanted to get job in software company, so I searched the consultancy which can provide me the same. Finally I found the permanent hiring which provided me the same, and I also joined their personalty development programme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your information...It's very useful for many users...I will be waiting for your next post.
    Visit Best indian Astrologer in Barkeville.

    ReplyDelete